Selling Your Home
For most families, their home is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell it is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home for top dollar.
As an experienced professional who has helped many Spokane residents sell their homes, I know how to handle every aspect of the sales process - from strategically marketing and showcasing your home to making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered by the closing date.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality listing service is my top priority. So when you decide to sell your home, please contact me and let's get started!
- 5507 E Custer Ln, Spokane, WA 99223
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths
- Jon Sayler designed home on 5 acres with some of he most amazing views you can get. This is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home, ..
- 4112 E 35th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2268 Sqft
- Move in ready South Hill raised rancher with great room floor plan. This home has a large open living room, dining and n ..
- 5109 N A St, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Great Shadle area rancher; this home features 3+ bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, on a double lot with a large 32x30 shop with o ..
- 3603 E 1st St, Mead, WA 99021
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1590 Sqft
- Completely remodeled home in Mead School District under $200k! All new Pella windows, new roof, and new kitchen. You'll ..
- 2618 N Calispel St, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2218 Sqft
- Great Northside brick rancher, located in Historic Corbin Park neighborhood. This home features 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a ..
- 52044 Whispering Pines Loop E, Reardan, WA 99029
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- 20 acres with well, electric, septic, 30X40 shop. The manufactured home has been gutted except for the bathroom. Shop h ..