- 5218 S Fairfax Ln, Veradale, WA 99037
- 6 Beds · 4 Baths · 4221 Sqft
- Incredible Bella Vista Heights 2-story! Sitting on a 1/2 acre cul-de-sac lot, this home backs up to government land & the greenblelt. Very private setting with territorial views. Amazing kitchen with full slab granite top, island, pantry & all new stainless appliances. Huge main floor family room, formal din & liv, 2nd family room down, & recently updated home theater/media room. Master suite has fireplace, deck, sitting area & fabulous bath. Total of 5 beds, main floor office. Three car over-sized garage.
- 903 S Blake Rd, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2554 Sqft
- Great valley rancher that features 2 large family rooms both with fireplaces, an updated kitchen, and hardwood floors. The home has a master suite that has a jetted tub, separate shower, and french doors to the deck. The large sunroom outback sits next to the huge hot tub room. The basement is finished with a huge family room with a fireplace, a bedroom, a craft room/office and a bathroom. Back yard is fenced, deck, patio and home has sprinkler system. There is an attached garage, carport and storage shed.
- 1011 E Indiana Ave Unit 1013, Spokane, WA 99207
- 8 Beds · 4 Baths
- Great opportunity to own a large Gonzaga area townhouse style duplex. Both units are currently rented. Each unit is 1696 square feet and feature 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- 17706 E 4th Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99016
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1274 Sqft
- Clean & move-in ready South Valley rancher with a covered front porch, private fenced backyard located close to schools. This home features a master suite with a large full bathroom There are a total of three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The great room concept home has 9 foot ceilings throughout the entire home, a dining area and a kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave hood and dishwasher. There is main floor utilities and a two car garage with opener.
- 524 E Walton Ave, Spokane, WA 99207
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1560 Sqft
- Cute and clean rancher that is move-in ready. This home features 3 bedrooms, a possible 4th bedroom down or a family room. There are 2 bathrooms and a great laundry room. The interior paint is new, and so is the carpet in all the bedrooms as well as the laminate flooring. There is vinyl siding, vinyl windows, a brand new roof, the front yard and backyard are fenced, and the garage is accessed off of the alley.
- 2114 W Sharp Ave, Spokane, WA 99201
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 1644 Sqft
- Great opportunity to own this wonderful home. The main floor features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom hardwood floors, and has a fireplace. There is a full basement, gas heat gas hot water and a one car garage. The backyard is fenced and large for the area.
- 19029 E Boone Ave Trlr 31, Spokane Valley, WA 99016
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Super nice 1994 Brookfield double wide in a 55+ park. This home features an open floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, all bedrooms have walk in closets. The home has steel siding, a garage, a storage shed, a carport, sits on a corner lot. The Master suite features a full bathroom and a walk in closet just off the large living room that features a free standing gas fireplace. The home also has forced air furnace and central air, and a sprinkler system. Water & sewer all paid in lot rent.
- 13815 E Wellesley Ave, Spokane Valley, WA 99216
- Great fenced home site in the Valley. Previously had a double wide on it so the concrete pad is still there, but you could also build if you wanted. The site has all the utilities on it including gas. There is also a 24x20 garage, that had power ran to it, an opener, and it is insulated. There was a sprinkler system but seller is unaware if it will function, but the valves and timer are there. City: Spokane Valley, County: Spokane, Elementary: Trentwood, Junior High: East Valley, High School: East Valley, School Di ...