Buying a Home
Buying a home is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you're not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don't have all the best information and resources at hand.
One of my specialties is representing the best interests of Spokane area buyers throughout the home buying process. My comprehensive, high-quality services can save you time and money, as well as make the experience more enjoyable and less stressful.
If you're like most people, buying a home is the biggest investment you will ever make. So whether you're buying a starter home, your dream home or an investment property, why not take advantage of my experience as a local market expert for Spokane Valley,Spokane,Greenacrea,Liberty Lake,Mead,Chattaroy,Cheney,Medical Lake to make the most informed decisions you can, every step of the way?
- 5507 E Custer Ln, Spokane, WA 99223
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths
- Jon Sayler designed home on 5 acres with some of he most amazing views you can get. This is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home, ..
- 4112 E 35th Ave, Spokane, WA 99223
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 2268 Sqft
- Move in ready South Hill raised rancher with great room floor plan. This home has a large open living room, dining and n ..
- 5109 N A St, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- Great Shadle area rancher; this home features 3+ bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, on a double lot with a large 32x30 shop with o ..
- 3603 E 1st St, Mead, WA 99021
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1590 Sqft
- Completely remodeled home in Mead School District under $200k! All new Pella windows, new roof, and new kitchen. You'll ..
- 2618 N Calispel St, Spokane, WA 99205
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 2218 Sqft
- Great Northside brick rancher, located in Historic Corbin Park neighborhood. This home features 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms a ..
- 52044 Whispering Pines Loop E, Reardan, WA 99029
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths
- 20 acres with well, electric, septic, 30X40 shop. The manufactured home has been gutted except for the bathroom. Shop h ..