If you're like most buyers, a home is the most expensive purchase you'll ever make, and you'll probably need some form of financing.
There are many lending institutions that offer a variety of mortgage products. Financing options and rates can vary widely, so it is important to do your research and shop around to ensure you get the mortgage that best meets your needs at the best price.
I would be happy to refer you to some very good mortgage contacts I have in Spokane , or to help you in any other way I can to secure the best possible rate for your home purchase.
Use the mortgage calculators below to assist you in making some decisions around financing your new home.
Mortgage Payment Calculator & Amortization Table
This calculator will help you determine what your mortgage payments will be based on purchase price, interest rate and mortgage term, as well as other factors. The amortization table shows what the interest and principal payments will be over the term of the mortgage.
- 5507 E Custer Ln, Spokane, WA 99223
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths
- Jon Sayler designed home on 5 acres with some of he most amazing views you can get. This is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom home, ..
- 9273 Canyon Dr NW Unit C44, Quincy, WA 98848
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1724 Sqft
- SUNSERRA RESORT at Crescent Bar! This stand alone unit features 2 Bdrms PLUS Bonus room, 2 3/4 Baths, Deck off living ro ..
- 8912 W Sugar St, Cheney, WA 99004
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2470 Sqft
- This amazing home features 4BR/3 bath with all the bedrooms on the second floor as well as the utilities. Open concept k ..
- 1738 N Lacey St, Spokane, WA 99207
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1501 Sqft
- This home features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, granite counters in kitchen and bathrooms, high-end cabinetry, laminate f ..
- 4108 E Farwell Rd, Mead, WA 99021
- 3 Beds · 1 Bath · 1972 Sqft
- Cute farm house move in ready and sits on almost a 1/2 acre, with sprinkler system and fully fenced. This home features ..